[Nfd-dev] To start NFD on router using OpenWRT: [Issue]

Lohith L lohith444 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:27:38 PDT 2015

Hello,

We need help in starting up NFD application on router using OpenWRT. We
have used the instructions specified in the below link to crosscompile NDN
and NFD.
http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/ndn-embedded/wiki/Cross-compiling_NDN_projects_for_home_routers

As a next step, after successful build,
1. copied the binaries to the router. (both NDN and NFD binaries to
/usr/bin and libraries to /usr/lib)
2. run 'nfd-start'.
As a result, we could see the error as shown in the attachment.

We are probably missing some steps on how to copy the binaries to OpenWRT.
Would be good, if you could guide us on "How to run NFD in OpenWRT?"
It would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Lohith,