[Nfd-dev] Handling new content in app for pending interest in NFD

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:12:04 PDT 2015

On Mar 30, 2015 11:08 AM, "Dehart, John" <jdd at wustl.edu> wrote:

> Is there any harm in it pushing the data out without knowing for sure if
the
> Interest is still active?

If data is so critical, can the Interest be refreshed proactively before it
expires?

/anil

> John
>
>> On Mar 30, 2015, at 1:05 PM, Burke, Jeff <jburke at remap.ucla.edu> wrote:

NFD PIT
answer the Interest in the NFD PIT

and let it decide if there is something to do?

>>> In my opinion, as long as the application is certain that the Interest
has arrived and is stored in NFD's PIT, it can just push the data out to
NFD.

>> How certain does it have to be?  There is a chance it could have
expired...
>> jeff
>>

>>> Wentao

is sure this data is solicited?  (Why add another PIT?)