[Nfd-dev] Incorrect handling of exclude filter in CS lookup

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 19 22:49:27 PDT 2015

Hi Wentao

As of NFD:commit:eab7249b74d4819f9dc32e2f2d12d392f36acdc1:

   - Cs::find returns an Entry only if Entry::canSatisfy returns true; this
   condition is checked in both Cs::findLeftmost and
   Cs::findRightmostAmongExact.
   - Entry::canSatisfy returns true only if Interest::matchesData returns
   true.
   - Interest::matchesData evaluates the Exclude Selector.

If you have a problematic case, please open a Bug on NFD Redmine site.
The Bug report should contain a concise code snippet or tcpdump trace that
reproduces the problem.

Yours, Junxiao