[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-lib] Preview of NFD-iOS and SwiftNDN library

Ivan Yeo ivanyeo at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Mar 19 05:58:04 PDT 2015

Nice! Looks great! I have a developer key and could test stuff out if
you need me too. We can possibly do it over screen share, if you need to
give me on screen instructions for stuff.

Yep, Swift is probably the way to go, I'm with you on that, albeit, I
develop mostly in ObjC :)

Cheers,
Ivan