[Nfd-dev] review request: NDNLPv2 NACK, Fragmentation, LocalControlHeader

christian.tschudin at unibas.ch christian.tschudin at unibas.ch
Mon Jun 1 03:56:03 PDT 2015

Hi Junxiao,

thanks for these answers.

So it seems that NDNLPv2 will be an index-fragment protocol only, for
the link-types mentioned in "Goals" only, and no B-E variant ever?

My assumption was that NDNLP would be a "framework" that various
sub-network-layer protocols would share for their task-specific headers.
But it seems that this is quite wrong.

What would you suggest as header structure for bringing LP variants into
the type-value-space of NDN packets? A forth outer type?

best, christian