[Nfd-dev] strategy specific parameters

Klaus Schneider klaus.schneider at uni-bamberg.de
Sun Apr 12 06:23:06 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I think it would be a good idea to have (optional) parameters for a
forwarding strategy in order to make the design more flexible.

The CCNx prototype supports this:

Unfortunately, there is currently no such option in NFD:

> nfdc set-strategy <namespace> <strategy-name>

If you think this is reasonable, I can help with the implementation. I
am also not sure if this is the right place for such feature requests or
if I should put them up as a redmine ticket?

Thanks,
Klaus

--
Klaus Schneider