[Nfd-dev] NFD on OpenWRT

Mathias Gibbens gibmat at cs.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Apr 10 09:28:51 PDT 2015

Hello Diego,

  I'm the author of the wiki page you referenced. What error(s) /
problem are you encountering when trying to cross-compile ndn-cxx and
NFD for OpenWrt?

  If you're just wondering about how to copy the resulting
libraries/binaries to your router, you need to copy the contents of
~/NFD-crosscompile to your router. The wiki page doesn't cover that,
since there are so many ways (USB drives, scp, package managers, etc).
Personally, I have a USB drive auto-mounted on my router that has
ndn-cxx and NFD on it from which I run the NDN software.

Mathias
(please CC me, since I'm not subscribed to this list)