[Nfd-dev] LINK spec discussion

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Sun Sep 14 15:37:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

Maybe I am coming into the middle of another discussion, but I still have
yet to understand the status (and the choice of name) for NDNS.

Is this new component now a "given" in the architecture?  Or, is it an
example of where LINKs may come from?

Junxiao uses the phrase "perform a NDNS lookup for /ndnsim" - is this
different than just issuing an Interest for "/ndnsim"?

Jeff