[Nfd-dev] NDN traffic generator

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Tue Dec 9 12:03:19 PST 2014

Just set the freshness period to be the lower than the smallest interval between the Interests.

Lan

On Dec 9, 2014, at 1:44 PM, NAREN N <nnaren1902 at gmail.com<mailto:nnaren1902 at gmail.com>>
 wrote:

Hello,
Yes I believe that is the case. So what would be a good way to get a sense of NFD performance?? Basically, we are trying to stress test the NFD and see when it will start dropping interests. So should I set the freshness period high and the interest lifetime to be low and increase the interest rates?

-Naren