[Nfd-dev] NDN traffic generator

NAREN N nnaren1902 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:44:29 PST 2014

Hello,
Yes I believe that is the case. So what would be a good way to get a sense
of NFD performance?? Basically, we are trying to stress test the NFD and
see when it will start dropping interests. So should I set the freshness
period high and the interest lifetime to be low and increase the interest
rates?

-Naren