[ndnSIM] [EXT] Missing packages for ndnSIM v 1

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at arizona.edu
Thu Jan 18 22:32:23 PST 2024

Hi Albatool

You might have missed a step so that the dependency isn't installed.
Another possibility is that the dependency is compiled to a different mode
(debug vs optimized) or installed to an unexpected place.
The installation path is known to change in most recent operating systems.

When you try to run old software, you generally need period-correct
environment.
Try Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, which is around the same time ndnSIM 1 was
developed.

Yours, Junxiao