[ndnSIM] Routing problem with wifi and p2p configuration

Samar Alduayji samarduayji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 02:28:14 PDT 2022

To clarify, this part describes the problem I've:
 ((
- When the simulation starts and the producer is connected to one of these
nodes, the interest packets stopped at the first node in the producer stub
( i.e. the first node that has wifi and p2p configuration at the same
time).
- If the producer gets attached to this particular node, interests are
satisfied, otherwise, no interests are received by the producer.
))

The simulation is supposed to forward all interests to the mobile producer,
if there is no cached copy within the path.

Regards
Samar Alduayji