[ndnSIM] [EXT]Re: customise PIT size

Sai Gautam Mandapati saigautam96 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:13:06 PDT 2022

Thank you for your explanation Junxiao. Overall, If I set the
InterestLifetime higher PIT entries will stay longer as the elapsed time is
increased. Sorry, this brings me to another question. Do you know if I can
track the PIT size over my simulation? I added a statement in my forwarder
that returns me the PIT size throughout my simulation time with the
particular interest at that point in time. I need a statement that returns
me router-specific PIT entry information.

--
Sai Gautam