[ndnSIM] simulation stops with error with tcpip socket

sangita...... sangita.engg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 03:33:48 PDT 2021

Hi Members,

I am simulating a dynamic vehicular network inNdnsim. IN my scenario my
interest packets are not able to reach the provider and even when the
provider sends the data interest timeout happens. My simulation stops
unexpectedly and show the below error message:

*Error :tcpip::Socket ::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown . Quitting (on
error)*
*Command ( ....) terminated with signal SIGSEG*

Do you think this may happen because of idle time-out of socket as this is
a big network and interests are not racing to a provider easily ?

With regards,
Sangita

Sangita Dhara
Post Doctoral Fellow