[ndnSIM] [EXT] Error: Asser failed.cond="next.key.m_ts >= m_currentTs

sangita...... sangita.engg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 03:22:49 PDT 2021

Hi Junxiao,
Thanks for your reply.
Could you please give me any idea on which situation that can be happened?
In my scenarios, nodes are dynamic (vehicular network), i.e., they enter
the network and leave the network at any time of simulations. These nodes
are generating interest packets with variable lifetime (10 sec to 1800 sec)
whereas my simulations need to run for a vehicular trace file of 24 hrs.

Do you think this has a relation with a timeout of interest packets ?  This
is because it can happen that interest may not reach a provider.

Could you imagine what might happen when a node leaves the network but the
pit entry for the interest generated by this node remains in the other
nodes?

Thanks and regards,
Sangita