[ndnSIM] Combining Consumer cbr and consumer batches

sangita...... sangita.engg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:53:10 PDT 2021

Hi Sai,
Though I never did this before,  you can try in this way:

ndn::AppHelper consumerHelper1("ns3::ndn::ConsumerCbr");

 consumerHelper.SetPrefix(prefix);

 consumerHelper.SetAttribute("Frequency", StringValue("100")); *// 100
interests a second*

consumerHelper1.Install(consumerNode1);

consumerHelper2.Install(consumerNode2);

ndn::AppHelper consumerHelper2("ns3::ndn::ConsumerBatches");

consumerHelper2.Install(consumerNode3);

consumerHelper2.Install(consumerNode4);

With Reagrds,

Sangita