[ndnSIM] Combining Consumer cbr and consumer batches

sai gautams saigautam96 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 02:45:22 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I have a question. Is there any possibility of combing consumer CBR and
consumer batches in the same code? For example, I have a set of four nodes
for the first two nodes, I want to set the frequency of interest packets to
200, which can be done by consumer CBR quickly. For the other two nodes, I
like the packets to be sent in batches. How exactly can I combine them
together and generate a trace file? Please let me know. Thank you in
advance.

Best Regards,

*Sai Gautam Mandapati*

Deakin University