[ndnSIM] How to verify data's signature on consumer and router.

Cheng-Wei Lin bsotccccc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:33:40 PDT 2021

Dear Dr. Alex,

Thanks for your reply, i'm very grateful.

Follow by your suggestion, i have set up that producer's attribute as
following:
producerHelper.SetAttribute("Signature","Fake signature",
UintegerValue(100));
producerHelper.SetAttribute("KeyLocator",
StringValue("unique/key/locator"));

However, as you mentioned in the email, it won't be an actual signing. What
will it truly make?

I found this former email about signing and verification :
https://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2017-December/002948.html ,but
i still don't know how to make it works on producer、consumer and router.
Could you guide me more? Any advice will be appreciated.

My best regards.
Cheng-Wei Lin

Alex Afanasyev <aa at cs.fiu.edu> 於 2021年7月4日 週日 下午10:48寫道: