[ndnSIM] How to get the number of hops passed by Data packet from route node to consumer

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Wed Jan 6 15:36:24 PST 2021

If I remember correctly: when we insert a data packet in the CS, we change the value of hop count to 0.

Then once a data packet is retrieved from the CS and until it is returned to the consumer, the hop count starts incrementing again.

Can you try to see if my recollection is right?

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A