[ndnSIM] Error message : 'variable' has not been declared

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Mon Aug 30 06:31:07 PDT 2021

Maybe try ::ndn::KeyType::RSA?

Thanks,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A
Associate Editor, IEEE Internet of Things Journal
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/spyridonmastorakis

On Aug 30, 2021, at 6:07 AM, Russo Peter via ndnSIM <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Non-NU Email
________________________________

Dear members,

I'm trying to generate a identity for the producer to create key.

These are the extra code of my ndn-producer.cpp:
#include "ndn-cxx/security/v2/key-chain.hpp"
#include "ndn-cxx/security/key-params.hpp"
#include "ndn-cxx/security/security-common.hpp"
ndn::KeyChain keyChain;
auto id = key.chain.createIdentity("p1",(RSA,1))

When I run ./waf, I received an error message:
error: 'RSA' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'ndn::KeyType::RSA' ?

However, when I replaced RSA with ndn::KeyType::RSA :
error: 'ns3::ndn::KeyType' has not been declared
auto id = key.chain.createIdentity("p1",(ndn::KeyType::RSA,1))
                                                                       ^~~~~~~

Could anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

My best regards.
Peter