[ndnSIM] Error message : 'variable' has not been declared

Russo Peter russope0625 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 04:07:01 PDT 2021

Dear members,

I'm trying to generate a identity for the producer to create key.

These are the extra code of my ndn-producer.cpp:
#include "ndn-cxx/security/v2/key-chain.hpp"
#include "ndn-cxx/security/key-params.hpp"
#include "ndn-cxx/security/security-common.hpp"
ndn::KeyChain keyChain;
auto id = key.chain.createIdentity("p1",(RSA,1))

When I run ./waf, I received an error message:
error: 'RSA' was not declared in this scope; did you mean
'ndn::KeyType::RSA' ?

However, when I replaced RSA with ndn::KeyType::RSA :
error: 'ns3::ndn::KeyType' has not been declared
auto id = key.chain.createIdentity("p1",(ndn::KeyType::RSA,1))

 ^~~~~~~

Could anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

My best regards.
Peter