[ndnSIM] [EXT] [ndnSim] How to change the default values from NFD configuration fil

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:33:26 PDT 2021

Hi Leandro

NFD's UDP transport is not compiled into ndnSIM:
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/28da73c868ad7444dba7a754fb77a41f6ca7cb07/wscript#L136
Consequently, the face_system.udp section is unrecognized.

You can set the link type when calling ns3::ndn::NetDeviceTransport
constructor.
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/28da73c868ad7444dba7a754fb77a41f6ca7cb07/model/ndn-net-device-transport.hpp#L50

Yours, Junxiao