[ndnSIM] [ndnSim] How to change the default values from NFD configuration fil

LEANDRO ALVES leandrinos54 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:35:49 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I’m currently trying to make a custom forwarding strategy for vehicular adhoc network and I started to using multicast strategy but all link types are point-to-point by default. So I change the current configuration at ndn-l3-protocol.cpp<https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/ndn-l3-protocol.cpp#L117> in section face_system to support multicast adhoc.. However, when I compile my scenario I get the following error: unrecognized option face_system.udp.

So, my configuration looks like this:
/*rest of the code*/
"\n"
"face_system\n"
"{\n"
"  udp\n"
"  {\n"
"    mcast_ad_hoc yes\n"
"  }\n"
"}\n"
"\n"
/*rest of the code*/

I’m doing something wrong or I’m missing some important step?

Thanks in advance,
Leandro Alves