[ndnSIM] Mobility Model and App Questions

Thompson, Robert rjthompson42 at tntech.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:50:36 PDT 2020

Hello all,

I have a few questions regarding the ns3 Mobility Model and the ndn AppHelper.  I am trying to get my producers and consumers to know their location within their respective applications.  I am trying to send the MobilityModel to the consumer as a pointer:

(Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(1), &ns3::Consumer::SetMobilityModel, *cvmm)

 But it seems that either the Mobility Model or the Consumer has not been created yet.  Is there solution or better way to get this data to the application?

V/r,

Robert Thompson