[ndnSIM] meaning of HopCounts -1 in application level traces

Pawan Subedi psubedi at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:45:40 PDT 2020

Dear Alex,

It's interesting that I have set the frequency in the consumer application
to be 1/10 (d_Frequency1 in screenshot below is 0.1) but the application
traces show the results with time value 0.5, 1.0108, etc. Could this be the
indicator of the problem in my scenario?
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Thank you!

Sincerely,