[ndnSIM] Description of the relationship between function call and called

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Tue Oct 27 19:19:15 PDT 2020

Hi,

This function is being called by all the consumer applications that derive from the base consumer class. Also, this link might help:

https://ndnsim.net/current/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1Consumer.html

Thank you,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A
https://sites.google.com/site/spyridonmastorakis

On Oct 23, 2020, at 3:15 AM, zhenliu0603--- via ndnSIM <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Dear everyonr,
         I modified some functions, like Ondata()  function in src/ndnSIM/apps/ndn-consumer.cpp. How can I know which files this function is called in? I want to modify the file that calls this function. I want to know if there is a document or icon in ndnsim that shows the relationship between the call and the called of all functions. I want to be able to easily know where some functions are called.

Best wishes
Liuzhen