[ndnSIM] Obtaining Content Store Metrics

Sam DeLaughter samd at mit.edu
Tue Oct 20 07:18:10 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I'm having some trouble obtaining content store metrics.  I've installed
ndn::CsTracer on my nodes and set a non-zero CS size for them, but the
output file from the tracer always shows 0 cache hits and 0 cache misses
for every node at every timestamp.  This happens both in my custom
application and in the ndn-tree-cs-tracers example application.

I found a reference to ns3::ndn::cs::ContentStoreWithStats in the
documentation, but can't seem to find its implementation anywhere in the
current codebase.  Am I missing something, or has this feature not been
fully implemented yet?

Thank You,
Sam