[ndnSIM] [EXT] Configuration failed while building NFD

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 19 06:09:20 PDT 2020

Hi Swetha

The program is running out of memory. You need a box with more RAM.

The other possibility is, you are passing an incorrect parameter. For
example, trying to allocate "-1" objects would cause the system to allocate
2^32-1 objects, which causes allocation error.
You may use *gdb* or *valgrind* to verify this condition.

Yours, Junxiao