[ndnSIM] [EXT] Configuration failed while building NFD

Swetha B swetab26 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:04:39 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao,
I have configured ndn-cxx with
 ./waf configure --with-tests --with-examples --debug --without-pch
I have problem building my tests as shown below

swetha at swetha-Ubuntu:~/ndn-cxx$ ./build/unit-tests
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Aborted (core dumped)

should i run any additional commands for this?

Regards
Swetha