[ndnSIM] Custom Application is not triggering OnInterest callback

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Thu Nov 12 18:37:34 PST 2020

Hi,

If your custom application acts as a consumer, then it makes sense that the OnInterest method is not called, since I suppose your custom app is not receiving any Interests. If not, then you can probably check if the prefix registered by the custom app is indeed the prefix of the Interests that the custom app is supposed to receive.

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A