[ndnSIM] ndnSIM scenarios and CLion / CMake

Philipp Moll philipp.moll at itec.aau.at
Tue Jan 14 07:48:08 PST 2020

Hi all,

when working on NDN-related C++ projects, I usually use the CLion IDE
for coding. For classical NDN-CXX applications, CLion works perfectly
fine. However, now I am planning to evaluate something using ndnSIM and
would like to use CLion as well. However, since CLion only supports
CMake based projects and ndnSIM/NS-3 is based on WAF, I could imagine
that some things might not work out of the box. Has anyone already tried
working on an ndnSIM scenario using CLion? Or, is there an CMake-based
ndnSIM scenario template available?

Best,
Philipp