[ndnSIM] Drop cached data in ndnsim

Zeinab Rezaiefar zeinab.rezaiefar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:49:23 PST 2020

Hello there,
In continue of my previous email regarding dropping cached data, I have
noticed that I need to erase data (using before evict signal)from cache and
also clean up the index from policy. Since I want to command the cache to
erase data from the forward.cpp file, I would like to know I can use Cs::
erase function to erase data from cache ?
May I know that I need still to cleanup index from policy as well.
I will be grateful to know our suggestions and guidance
Thanks
Best regards
Zeinab