[ndnSIM] how to add custom caching policy in ndnSIM 2.8

Natialia Az natialiaaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 01:11:49 PST 2020

hi
dear members
I wanna add a custom caching policy for VANETs environment please guide me
which files, I have to change where to put my custom .cpp and .hpp file in
ndnSIM 2.8.
As in ndnSIM 2.4 there was a ../././ndnsim/nfd/CS folder having all the
files related to cache policies and cache impl.
While the 2.8 version cs folder is  not available.
I have written a policy using the existing LRU and others.
Please guide me which file/s I have to update in which directory?

regards
Natialia