[ndnSIM] [EXT] Modifying trust schema/trust model in ndnSIM

meban meban at nehu.ac.in
Sun Aug 16 22:58:04 PDT 2020

Dear All,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am interested in the trust schema/trust model aspect of the ndn security.

Does the ndnSIM allows modification of the trust schema/trust model with the intention to either:
(1) extend it or
(2) integrate it with other existing schema/model or even perhaps
(3) replace it with a customized schema/model ?
If yes, I would be grateful if you could please direct me to resources and examples relating to the abovesaid topics.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Meban