[ndnSIM] [EXT] Security in ndnSIM

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 14 03:42:42 PDT 2020

Hi Meban

Security is a really large area. From library point of view, it involves:
* Crypto.
* Signing and verification - trust schema, trust model.
* Encryption, access control.

>From network engineering point of view, all kinds attacks fall into
security as well:
* Cache poisoning.
* Interest flooding.
These are not considered "security" in most NDN libraries.

What specific thing are you looking at?

Please REPLY-ALL to the mailing list and do not reply to individual
developers.

Yours, Junxiao