[ndnSIM] Starting consumers along a path

Karan Raj Baruah karan_baruah at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 16 16:07:50 PDT 2020

Hello,
I wish to start consumers along the path in which a node would receive a reply from the producer, after sending the initial interest. Suppose, we have a linear topology with nodes 0 to 5, with nodes 0 and 5 being primary consumer and producer. Then, I would like to automatically start consumers on node 1, 2, 3, 4 (since they're on the path), which would ask for particular chunks(MaxSeq, etc) depending on where they are located.

This will eventually be implemented on more complicated networks, but for now I would like to test on a simple topology. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,Karan