[ndnSIM] Adding new fields in interest packets

Philipp Moll philipp.moll at itec.aau.at
Thu Oct 24 22:32:27 PDT 2019

This work is already quite old and I don't know if it's still compatible
to the current NFD. However, we added some fields to Interests in prior
work. You can have a look at the implementation of those fields:

https://github.com/phylib/pips-scenario/blob/master/extern/interest.hpp#L403-L407
https://github.com/phylib/pips-scenario/blob/master/extern/interest.cpp#L576-L579

Please also have a look at all other occurrences of those fields in the
CPP and HPP file. Otherwise you might miss important details.

Just as an disclaimer, it might not be the cleanest implementation, but
I think you can get a feeling for what you need to do.

Best,
Philipp