[ndnSIM] NDN Integration with LTE | Successful Build + Empty Log File

Muhammad Tariq muhammad4919 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 06:44:03 PST 2019

Dear All,
      I'm working on integration of NDN with LTE. For this, I'm using the
ns-3 example, lena-simple-epc.cc, and modified it for NDN on the layer of
IP. But the hindrance is my build is successful but I can't able to log
consumer and producer packets in log file. Log file just have the message
about successful build but I'm able to see the values in files of LTE
tracers. I've attached .cpp  and log file; so you can help me in a better
way.
Please help me in this regard or give me some hints.

Thank you in anticipation.

Best regards,
     Muhammad