[ndnSIM] Triggering an OnData function

Ioanna Kapetanidou ikapetan at ee.duth.gr
Tue Nov 19 03:47:40 PST 2019

Hello all,

I have a simple topology consisting of a consumer, a producer and an
intermediate router. I have installed a custom application on the
router, which contains an 'OnData' function. Although the router does
not send any interest packet, it forwards to the consumer the data
packets which are sent by the producer. I want the 'OnData' function to
be triggered every time a data packet arrives at the router (similar to
NFD's 'OnIncomingData' function).

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Kapetanidou Ioanna