[ndnSIM] How to Change Interest name in m_table on Cs.cpp NFD

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Mar 30 04:59:18 PDT 2019

Hi Adi

If you are looking to implement something like Adaptive Replacement Cache
(ARC) algorithm: don’t attempt to create a “secondary CS”. Instead, create
a single cs::Policy that has multiple lists, and move CS entry iterators
among these lists.
Lookup would not work otherwise.
Read Priority FIFO policy code for example.

Yours, Junxiao