[ndnSIM] How to Change Interest name in m_table on Cs.cpp NFD

mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id
Fri Mar 29 04:11:17 PDT 2019

Hi Junxiao,

Thank you for the explanation,

So NDN router which not instaled as consumer or producer, (only NDN stack helper for cs) cannot change the data name?

I'm just wondering how to store 5 recent removed data into secondary Content Store instead of the primary,
and the lookup process is still working for secondary cache.

I try to modify the cs-policy, but when lookup process for secondary cache, the iterator still refer to the primary cache which is already deleted when moved into the secondary cache,

That's why I wonder change the m_table for the specific iterator.

Best Regards,
Adi Paramartha