[ndnSIM] Costum EntryItComparator Map for Content Store

mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id
Fri Mar 1 00:18:31 PST 2019

Hi,

Currently, I facing a problem with comparing the value of auxiliary information stored in a map Container.

The default comparator i had seen compare the iterator value and set the lower in the begining,

struct EntryItComparator
{
bool
operator()(const iterator& a, const iterator& b) const
{
return *a < *b;
}

};

with map declaration :

"typedef std::map<iterator, EntryInfo*, EntryItComparator> EntryInfoMapFifo;"

I want to sort the value based on auxiliary information inside the map,

For example, compare the last time referenced of each data (entryInfo->getLastReferencedTime).

How can I compare the data based on that entry Info?

Thank You

Best Regards,

Adi Paramartha