[ndnSIM] ndn router setting

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 17 12:09:56 PDT 2019

Hi babak

Spyros rated this as "no easy way" but I would rate this as "easy", because
NFD's CS recently gained a pair of enablement flags.

   1. Initially, iterate over every node, get a hold of its CS, and invoke
   cs.enableAdmit(false) so that the cache does not admit any packets.
   2. Schedule an event at certain time that invokes cs.enableAdmit(true) ,
   after which the cache starts admitting packets.

Yours, Junxiao