[ndnSIM] ndn router setting

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:45:43 PDT 2019

There is no easy way to get that done. You will need to dive deeper into the specifics of the simulator and understand how NFD works.

Please take a look at the Forwarder class of NFD to understand how the processing of Interest and data packets work.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA