[ndnSIM] Get All Faces while implementing custom forwarding strategy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Jan 26 08:45:32 PST 2019

Hi,

you can try to use the FibManager and specifically the listFaces method:

https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/9be9980011a088ce5880e4583b7f4b66795380f1/daemon/mgmt/face-manager.cpp <https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/9be9980011a088ce5880e4583b7f4b66795380f1/daemon/mgmt/face-manager.cpp>

Another way would be to iterate through all the FIB entries and collect all the different faces.

However, I do not understand why you would like to use a specific face if the FIB entry for the Interest you forwarded does not list it (assuming you run some routing protocol).

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA