[ndnSIM] Accessing a parameter from a Strategy

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 18 20:40:29 PST 2019

Hello all. I have a local variable in my custom strategy which I want to
access at the end of the simulation. I can do similar for a variable in a
custom application in the simulation file with following:

auto consumerApp = DynamicCast<ns3::ndn::ConsumerCbr>(consumerApps.Get(i));
auto avgGoodput += (double)consumerApp->getGoodput();

How can I get a pointer to the custom strategy installed in a node?

Best-
Ashiq

--
Md Ashiqur Rahman
Research Assistant, Network Research Lab