[ndnSIM] Number of in-flight Interests

henda hnaien hnaienhenda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 03:16:51 PST 2019

Hi All,
I'm writing a  new forwarding strategy, and i want to get  the minimum RTT,
the maximum RTT and the average RTT. That's why, i used
ndn::util::RttEstimator Class. But to get the right value, i need to use
"ndn::util::RttEstimator::addMeasurement",
 and the second argument of this function is  "the current number of
in-flight Interests" and i don't know how to find it.
 I have tried to use "ns3::ndn::ConsumerWindow" but i don't know how can i
proceed to get the value ( i don't know how can i use "
ns3::ndn::ConsumerWindow::WindowTraceCallback").
thanks for your help.