[ndnSIM] Code not working correctly when importing a real topology

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 11 13:58:05 PDT 2019

Hi,

assuming that FIBs have indeed been properly configured, have you verified that the nodes that are supposed to receive Interests also register their prefix locally?

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-producer.cpp#L82

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department