[ndnSIM] How to obtain packets lost due to collision in WiFi

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Mon Apr 1 20:43:24 PDT 2019

Hi Junxiao,

Thanks. It appears something is acting strange in the ns3::WifiPhy
PhyRxDrop tracing.
The traced result makes sense when I have a very small topology (e.g. 3
nodes, 2 clients/consumers and 1 producer/server).

C1 < < - - > > P < < - - > > C2

However, in case of a larger topology (e.g. 25 nodes), the numbers for both
IP and NDN goes very high (higher than total transmitted packets!!). I'm
investigating this now to figure out what's happening in L1 and L2 of ns3.
If you have any idea what might be the problem, that would be really
helpful.

Best-
Ashiq

--
Md Ashiqur Rahman
Research Assistant, Network Research Lab