[ndnSIM] Exclude field in The new version of NDN

Zeinab z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 17:52:19 PDT 2018

Dear Spyridon,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Actually , I want to use exclude field in the case there is multiple data for specific name in the cash. However, I was wondering that still I can use the Exclude field in my algorithm or or it is removed from new version . As far as i understood from your reply, I can use the Exclude field in my case .
Thanks
Best regards